Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,693 in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)