Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,833 in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)