Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,364 in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (34 minutes ago)