Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,821 in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 2 hours ago)