Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,865 (€4,171) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,892 (about 1 hour ago)