Cost of living in Palermo, Italy vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.140 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,306 (€2,900) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (27 minutes ago)