Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.242 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,028 (€4,049) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$112 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)