Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / LAK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,750 (30,731,250 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)