Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00906 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,749 (₨634,661) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)