Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,739 (€4,094) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (42 minutes ago)