Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,486 (€4,126) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)