Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.155 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,200 (€2,771) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)