Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.157 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,659 (€2,299) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)