Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,630 (€2,239) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)