Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,928 (Rp 26,075,138) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)