Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00146 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $6,192 (CH$4,234,938) in Ovalle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (36 minutes ago)