Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,740 (€3,525) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (43 minutes ago)