Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.134 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,125 (€1,873) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)