Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00843 USD / DZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $640 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $533 (63,180 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)