Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00843 USD / DZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $590 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $492 (58,337 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liberec costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £120 (about 2 hours ago)