Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00911 USD / DZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 22% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $488 (53,511 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (34 minutes ago)