Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10456 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,190 (11,377 Dirham) in Oujda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (31 minutes ago)