Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10231 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,252 (12,236 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $87 (about 1 hour ago)