Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00161 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,731 (2,322,981 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)