Cost of living comparison between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00162 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,719 (2,290,926 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)