Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04309 USD / CZK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,786 (41,450 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)