Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04442 USD / CZK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,692 (38,089 Kč) in Ostrava.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)