Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04780 USD / CZK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,860 (38,908 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)