Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.243 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,353 (€3,504) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)