Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.134 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,456 (€3,049) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)