Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.175 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,639 (€3,098) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)