Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,463 (€3,042) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)