Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.200 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,905 (€3,255) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (40 minutes ago)