Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.071 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 47% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,596 (€4,293) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)