Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.222 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,190 (€2,610) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (about 1 hour ago)