Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,309 (€2,897) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)