Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,358 (€4,054) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)