Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11836 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 47% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $10,150 (kr 85,759) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)