Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,213 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11769 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 78% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,571 (kr 47,338) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)