Cost of living in Oslo, Norway vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11624 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 58% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $11,706 (kr 100,699) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)