Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 913 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12783 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 52% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $11,422 (kr 89,348) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)