Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16722 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,528 (9,138 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)