Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15127 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $549 (3,633 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (3 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)