Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01432 USD / KGS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,177 (82,223 som) in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)