Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00902 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,065 (¥672,719) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)