Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 49% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,734 (€3,474) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (39 minutes ago)