Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11179 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,539 (31,661 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)