Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10991 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,936 (35,809 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$50 (about 1 hour ago)