Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11363 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,494 (39,549 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (27 minutes ago)