Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00851 USD / DZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,807 (212,183 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (36 minutes ago)