Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00911 USD / DZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,342 (476,528 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (12 minutes ago)