Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00301 USD / KZT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $542 (180,288 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)