Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00294 USD / KZT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $710 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $535 (181,827 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)