Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26373 USD / RON
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $909 (3,446 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)