Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.077 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,406 (€3,162) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)