Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.133 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,743 (€2,421) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)