Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.217 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,525 (€2,076) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)