Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24607 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,904 (19,929 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (33 minutes ago)