Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27489 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,654 (13,292 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 8,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)