Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27795 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,796 (10,058 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 3 hours ago)