Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27215 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,470 (5,400 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)