Cost of living comparison between Olsztyn, Poland and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23821 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,944 (12,358 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (31 minutes ago)