Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.162 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,001 (€4,306) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)