Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.133 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,812 (€4,247) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)