Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00887 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,719 (¥644,457) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (15 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)