Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00916 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,990 (¥544,590) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (about 1 hour ago)