Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01900 USD / MKD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $390 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $326 (17,151 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $96 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 3 hours ago)