Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02023 USD / MKD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $420 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $359 (17,744 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (32 minutes ago)