Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23049 USD / GHS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,627 (GH₵11,399) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)