Cost of living comparison between Obuasi, Ghana and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.25792 USD / GHS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,839 (GH₵11,008) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (34 minutes ago)