Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05334 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $949 (Mex$ 17,788) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,950 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Mexicali costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 30,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 2 hours ago)