Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00992 USD / KES
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $874 (Shilling88,135) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $820 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)