Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00998 USD / KES
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,883 (Shilling589,487) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)