Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.076 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,924 (€2,717) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)