Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,059 (€2,883) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (19 minutes ago)