Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.135 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,968 (€4,376) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Seoul costs ₩12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (33 minutes ago)