Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00898 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,417 (¥491,612) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €18 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (38 minutes ago)