Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00933 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,216 (¥344,653) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)