Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05296 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $821 (Mex$ 15,498) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (about 1 hour ago)