Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01039 USD / RSD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $850 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $776 (74,718 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)