Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00957 USD / RSD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,091 (113,994 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)