Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00861 USD / RSD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $468 (54,418 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (40 minutes ago)