Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00864 USD / RSD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,355 (388,323 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (32 minutes ago)