Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00882 USD / RSD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,806 (318,051 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,437,860 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)