Cost of living in Novara, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.063 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,362 (€4,103) in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)