Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00948 USD / XPF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 51% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,606 (908,198 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,700 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)