Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00282 USD / MRO
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,957 (1,404,706 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (42 minutes ago)