Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02801 USD / MRU
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,537 (90,564 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 2 hours ago)