Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00282 USD / MRO
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,309 (1,529,751 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)