Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00285 USD / MRO
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,573 (552,094 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)