Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.288 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,248 (£4,074) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)