Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11450 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,622 (40,371 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)