Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11330 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,078 (35,995 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)