Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11345 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,967 (34,969 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)