Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11241 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,401 (39,153 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 2 hours ago)