Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11094 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,493 (40,501 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)