Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.601 USD / OMR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,998 (﷼ 768) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)