Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.601 USD / OMR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,996 (﷼ 767) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)