Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.597 USD / OMR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,502 (﷼ 578) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)