Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01566 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,832 (₨372,496) in Nizamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)