Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26422 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,691 (R$ 10,186) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)