Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29922 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,672 (R$ 12,271) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)