Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,289 (€3,755) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)