Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00880 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,614 (¥637,684) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (28 minutes ago)