Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00910 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,399 (¥812,881) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)