Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.154 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,549 (€3,076) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)