Cost of living in Niamey, Niger vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,208 (1,864,097 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)