Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00184 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,594 (1,952,871 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)