Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00188 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,255 (2,267,451 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)