Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00175 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,238 (1,846,274 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Karachi costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)