Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00162 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 37% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,105 (2,541,147 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)